landscape and visual impact assessment
Landscape and visual impact assessment (lvia) is a key issue for many of our clients and we have enjoyed providing landscape and visual impact judgements for all sectors and all sizes of development. Many of our lvias have also been used as the basis for proofs of evidence at public inquiry, planning applications, appeals and environmental impact assessment (eia).
- landscape institute guidelines for landscape and visual impact assessment used as methodology for all lvias
- rural and urban locations
- sensitive or constrained sites
- large-scale (new settlement or industrial plant) to domestic and local scale
- landscape mitigation
- lvias produced using adobe creative suite software